Can Your Business Afford GPS Tracking For Your Vehicles?
That's a question many small business managers will have asked themselves and almost certainly after seeing exorbitant yearly subscriptions and costly monthly contracts they'll have concluded no.
However these days there's a revolutionary new Pay As You Go GPS tracking system that costs just £3 a month and has no contracts or yearly subscriptions.
Even though the running costs are so little its range of features are anything but.
In fact TrackerHome offers;
- A straightforward Web Platform that allows you to track all your fleet's vehicles on one login.
- A free smart phone app that works on Android and iPhone. Allowing you to check your drivers whilst you're out of the office.
Screenshot of the App
- Downloadable data that shows driver's speeds, locations and working times.
- Route repeat options that map out the route taken by your drivers so you can where they've been and at what times.
- Real time tracking that can help you plan routes with traffic situations in mind.
- A Geo-Fence option that records an alert when a vehicle enters a certain area.
- Speed alert options that record when a vehicle exceeds a specific speed.
- An immobiliser option so you can remotely cut the ignition crank
With all these features available to you the benefits can include;
- Cheaper fuel costs due to more diligent driving.
- Less time spent in traffic jams for drivers.
- Quicker deliver times for customers.
- Track any out of hours driving by drivers.
- Recover stolen vehicles easier.
- More detailed analysis of your drivers behaviours.
So with all this in mind the new question small business mangers will be asking themselves is “Can I afford not to have GPS tracking my vehicles?”Visit http://cobracartech.co.uk/gps-tracking/909-trackerhome-gprs-tracker-unit-only.html to buy today.
To see a demonstration video of the system visit http://www.trackerhome.co.uk/tracker_home_info.mp4